WHAT TO BRING?
FOR ALL HUNTS at our ranch, lodging & meals are provided.
Below is a list of things to consider bringing on your hunt.
THINGS TO BRING...
- CAMO: adequate hunting clothes for the time of year you are hunting. Summers can get really hot, winters can get pretty cold. Check the weather forecast before you leave home and come prepared with the proper clothing and gear.
- BINOCULARS: optional/personal preference
- TOILETRIES: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo etc.
- SUN SCREEN: summer hunts
- BUG SPRAY: for mosquitoes primarily (also ticks and chiggers in summer time)
- SNAKE BOOTS or chaps for protection: We don't often run across rattlesnakes on our ranch, but we recommend wearing protection just in case.
- TIP MONEY! Our guides and cooks work hard to make sure you have the best experience possible while at Los Robles Ranch. We always appreciate anytime our clients offer a tip for their hard work.
A GOOD ATTITUDE: Come ready to have fun! But come with an understanding we are hunting, and sometimes hunting can be HARD! Even though we are hunting a high fence, we have a lot of land with a diverse variety of landscapes and cover for these animals to roam. Our guides work year round tracking feeding habits and movement patterns, but these are still animals on the move and sometimes we have to work extra hard to put you on your trophy. All we ask is that you come with a good attitude, ready to soak in the experience and have an unforgettable experience.